Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday 2 August 2012


Repossessing Your Possessions fasting and prayer day2. (Prayer Points).
Scripture Reading: 1 Sam 30. Confession: Psalm18:37 
Praise Worship 
Thank God for His love, and mercy on you. 
Praise the Lord with this chorus: "Who is like unto Thee . . .?" 

**The Lord should ordain terrifying noises unto the camp of the enemies of thegospel  in my life (II Kings 7:6,7). 
**I command every satanic embargo on my goodness and prosperity to be scattered to irreparable pieces, in the name of Jesus. 
**Let every door of attack on my spiritual progress be closed, in Jesus' name. 
**Holy Spirit, set me on Fire for God. 
**I command all my imprisoned benefits to be released, in Jesus' name. 
**The Lord should anoint me to pull down negative strongholds standing against me, in the name of Jesus. 
**Let the thunder fire of God strike down all demonic strongholds manufactured against me. 
**The Lord should anoint me with the power to pursue, overtake and recover my stolen properties from the enemy. 
**The Lord should bring to naught every evil counselor and counsel against me. 
**The enemy shall not have a hiding place in my life in Jesus' name. 
**Let all blocked ways of prosperity be open up in Jesus' name. 
**I command the devil to take his legs off my finances in Jesus' name. 
**I paralyze every spirit of Goliath with the stones of fire in the name of Jesus. 
**Pray in the Spirit for at least fifteen (15) minutes. 
**I command every demonic transport vehicle loading away my benefits to be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus. 
**I receive the power to pursue every stubborn pursuer into the red sea, in the name of Jesus. 
**Let the mandate issued to every robber of my blessing be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus. 
**O Lord, provide me with the Moses to face my Pharaoh and the David to face my Goliath. 
**Let the wheels of all pursuing evil chariots be chattered, in the name of Jesus. 
**I pursue and overtake all forces of household wickedness and I recover my stolen items from them, in the name of Jesus. 
**Let blessings, goodness and prosperity pursue and overtake me, in the mighty name of Jesus. 
**I command all my properties captured by spiritual robbers in the dream to become too hot to handle and to come back to me, in the name of Jesus. 


By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. 
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902







1 comment:

  1. Dear Pastor

    Please, help me recover my money (GH¢62,000.00) that was fraudulently taken away from me by a man who promised to sell a toyota highlander,2011 model. The incident happened in Ghana, Accra on 30th May 2014. Please, pray for the man to give me back my money.

    I plead with you to help me acquire a vehicle, toyota highlander, 2012 model to commute my family to and fro to work, school , church and any other place of interest.
    I also request for an increase in my finances in my bank account, pockets, house and wallet. In fact, am financially broke, I need help urgently.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.