Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday 2 December 2010

LET ME GO! (Prayers to set yourself loose!)

LET ME GO! (Prayers to set yourself loose!)
SCRIPTURE READING:
Exodus 5:1 - And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto
me in the wilderness.
CONFESSION:
Obadiah 1:17
But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the
house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.(KJV)
This was the divine instruction given to Moses for Pharaoh LET MY PEOPLE GO!
Many of God's people are in bondage but during this prayer session you will go and fulfill your purpose and destiny.
PRAYER POINTS
1. Every demonic united power over my life, scatter in Jesus name.
2. Every impersonating power in my dream, be exposed and die.
3. Every power that has padlocked my success, money, womb, marriage,release the key by fire.
4. Every evil chain that tied me down to the same spot, release me now in the name of Jesus.
5. Every power that has swallowed my blessings, vomit them by fire.
6. Every evil plantation responsible for my problem be uprooted now.
7. O Lord, catapult me from the mountain of promises to the mountain of fulfillment.
8. I receive arrow-proof spiritual jacket as from today in the name of Jesus.
9. Evil mark of rejection be washed from my life now from head to toe.
10. I shall not die without an outstanding testimony.
11. My glory, come out of cage and manifest now in the name of Jesus.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

2 comments:

  1. Please pray for me that I will not be evicted from my apartment & the spirit husband & vagabond spirit will depart from my life in Jesus name. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sister,
    God is with you and you will find favour in Jesus name just trust in him.Pls pray these prayers very well and see the hand of God bless you .
    http://takeyourmarriagebyforce.blogspot.com/2010/07/spirit-husband-or-wife-in-my-life_2438.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.