Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday 2 December 2010

BREAKING THE CYCLE OF FAMILY CURSES!

BREAKING THE CYCLE OF FAMILY CURSES!
SCRIPTURE READING:
2 Kings 2:19-22
And the men of the city said unto Elisha, Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this

city [is] pleasant, as my lord seeth: but the water [is] naught, and the ground
barren. And he said, Bring me a new cruse, and put salt therein. And they brought
[it] to him. And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in
there, and said, Thus saith the LORD, I have healed these waters; there shall not
be from thence any more death or barren [land]. So the waters were healed unto
this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake.(KJV)
CONFESSION:
Galatians 3:13-14
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it
is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of
Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive
the promise of the Spirit through faith.(KJV)
Family curse is a curse upon a clan, village or people bearing the same last name
(Surname). It is time to break it.
PRAYER POINTS
1. Every hidden curse hanging on my head, be revealed, be exposed and be
broken.
2. Every witchcraft curse targeted at me break by fire.

3. I release myself from evil umbrella of collective bondage.
4. No more curses upon me (Mention your name) because I am redeemed by
the blood of Jesus.
5. No evil pattern shall repeat itself upon my life.
6. Any curse upon my blood line, break by the blood of Jesus.
7. Any evil authorities over my life break by fire.
8. I shall not operate inside the cage of any family power.
9. I enter into Abrahamic blessing, as from now on I am out of my family
bondage.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.