Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday 2 December 2010

DISGRACING THE POLLUTERS OF MY DREAM

DISGRACING THE POLLUTERS OF MY DREAM

SCRIPTURE READING:
Matthew 13:24-30
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed
good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? From whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.(KJV)
CONFESSION:
Psalm 16:10
For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.There are powers behind your inability to dream, or not remembering your dream or when you are being attacked in the dream. Your victory over dream polluters is sure.


PRAYER POINTS
1. Let every covenant of darkness in my dream break now.
2. Every setback sponsored in my dream, be reversed in the name of Jesus.
3. Let every spiritual blanket covering me be destroyed by fire.
4. I suspend the activities of dream polluters in my life in Jesus name.
5. Instead of defeat, I pronounce victory in my dream now.
6. Any burial procession arranged against me be cancelled now.
7. Thou arrow of darkness in my dream, backfire in Jesus name.
8. Lord give me sharp spiritual memory to remember my dream.
9. Lord, during this prayer session, restore unto me what I have lost in my
dream.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.