Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday 2 December 2010

PRAYER FOR VICTORY AFTER VICTORY

PRAYER FOR VICTORY AFTER VICTORY

CONFESSION:
Romans 8:37
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. As a believer, God has
promised you victory upon victory.
PRAYER POINTS
1. Oh God arise and change my situation in Jesus name.
2. Special announcement- Road of affliction close before me.
3. I scatter every witchcraft agenda for my life in Jesus name.
4. Every evil hand pointing at my star, wither in Jesus name.
5. Every power troubling my star die now.
6. Those who belittle me shall witness my progress.
7. Every agenda of my father's house designed to waste my life, scatter now in the name of Jesus.
8. I decree victory in all my undertaking now in Jesus name.
9. Every covering blocking me from uncommon breakthrough be removed by fire.
10. No weapon of the enemy will succeed in Jesus name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.