Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday 2 August 2012

The time to repossess our possessions is NOW!
Isa 49:25 ´´But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall
be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children´´.Whatever the plan of the enemy was in your life,it must bow to the word of God today and take a U-Turn for the best! The word of God has declared - and so shall it be whether the enemy likes it or not - and His words are as sure as they sound. I want you,brethren,to reason with me and understand that even if white were black and God pronounced it white,it would have no choice than to concour and become white. I decree right now that every dark and croocked place in your life be brightened and straightened up right now in Jesus´  Mighty name.
I decree today, conforming with the word of God in Isa. 49:25 that whatever (satanic) spiritual law the enemy is using to hold you captive today,the Lord shall take it away from them in Jesus´ name! Jehovah God will remove you today from every stubborn and unrelenting captivity of the satanic mighty in Jesus´ name! You would be blocked by the Lord God from falling prey to the satanic terrible in Jesus´ name! The Lord God will contend with him that contendeth with you, and He will save your children.

May God honour His word in our lives in Jesus´ name; AMEN!
 
Prayer Points:
**Any mighty personality holding me captive against the will of God,give up and die instantly in Jesus´ name!
**Every terrible power in charge of the affairs my life and destiny,release me and die by fire by force in Jesus´ name!
**Any terrible power using any legal ground to control my life and destiny, I weithdraw that legal ground today;release me and die by fire by force in Jesus´ name!
**O God my father,wherever I have fallen prey to the terrible,come and deliver me by fire in Jesus´ name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.