Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday 1 August 2012

REPOSSESSING YOUR POSSESSIONS FASTING AND PRAYER DAY1

Gen 48:4; Ps 2:8; Deut 11:24;Galatians 4:1-4,7 ,,,Exodus 22:1- 4: “If a man shall steal an ox, or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it; he shall restore five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for

a sheep. If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. If the sun were risen upon him, there shall be bloodshed for him; for he should make full restitution; if he have nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft. If the theft were certainly found in his hand alive, whether it be ox, or ass, or sheep; he shall restore double.” In the foregoing, we have God’s law concerning theft. It simply means that we have to claim restitution and take back everything that the devil has stolen from the children of God.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Every power aborting the will of God for my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every thief represented by household wickedness I summon you now, in the name of Jesus.

3. Return to me seven- fold what you have stolen, in the name of Jesus.

4. I pursue, overtake and recover all that the thief has stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.

5. I claim back everything I have lost to the enemy in the dream, in Jesus’ name.

6. No activity of the thief shall prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.

7. I refuse to co-operate with the thief, in Jesus’ name.

8. Thank you Father Lord for defeating the thief, in the name of Jesus.

By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/TakeitByforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.