Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 5 September 2011

Evil arrow in my life,be uprooted and die by fire! (2)


*Evil arrow of hatred and rejection in my life and destiny,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Arrow of witchcraft captivity in my life,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.

*Evil arrow of witchcraft embargo in my life and destiny,die in the name of Jesus.
*Evil arrow of poverty in my life and destiny,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Evil arrow of marital failure in my life and destiny,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Evil arrow in my finances,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Evil arrow of witchcraft legal grounds mortgaging my life to witchcraft control,die in the name of Jesus.
*You evil arrow with stubborn roots in my finances,life and destiny,die with all your roots in the name of Jesus.
*Satanic arrow of locusts in my life,eating up my life,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Satanic arrow of maggots in my life,causing decay in my life,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Stubborn evil arrows in my life,jump out and die with all your roots in the name of Jesus.


By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. 
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.