Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 5 September 2011

Evil arrow in my life,be uprooted and die by fire! (1)


*Every evil arrow shot into my body,life and destiny by witchcraft powers,jump out by fire in the name of Jesus.
*Evil arrow threatening to take over my body,life and destiny,catch fire and die in the name of Jesus.

*Evil arrow suspended or floating around my life and waiting for a chance to strike me,die in the name of Jesus.
*Evil arrow that has emerged into a wilderness for my life,catch fire and die in the name of Jesus.
*You stubborn arrow in my body,life and destiny,jump out and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
*Evil arrow of witchcraft domination over my body,life and destiny,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Witchcraft arrow in my marriage,jump out and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
*Witchcraft arrow of bondage tying down my destiny and breakthrough,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Hidden arrow of witchcraft in my life polluting my destiny,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Tree of witchcraft arrows in my life and destiny,be up-rooted and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
*Arrow of witchcraft manipulation against my life and destiny,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Evil arrow of failure in my life and destiny,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.


By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. 
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.