Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 5 September 2011

Evil plantation in my life,be uprooted and die by fire! (2)


Verses of scripture:
Matthew 3:10´´And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire´´.

Matthew 15:13´´But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up´´.


*Evil tree of failure in my life and destiny,die from your roots in the name of Jesus.
*Evil tree of hatred and rejection in my life and destiny,die from your roots in the name of Jesus.
*Tree of witchcraft captivity in my life,die with all your roots in the name of Jesus.
*Evil tree of witchcraft embargo in my life and destiny,die from your roots in the name of Jesus.
*Evil tree of poverty in my life and destiny,die from your roots in the name of Jesus.
*Evil tree of marital failure in my life and destiny,die from your roots in the name of Jesus.
*Evil tree in my finances,die from your roots in the name of Jesus.
*Evil tree of witchcraft legal grounds mortgaging my life to witchcraft control,die from your roots in the name of Jesus.
*You evil tree with stubborn roots in my finances,life and destiny,die with all your roots in the name of Jesus.
*Satanic tree of locusts in my life,eating up my life,die from your roots in the name of Jesus.
*Satanic tree of maggots in my life,causing decay my life,die from your roots in the name of Jesus.
*Stubborn evil tree in my life,be cut off with all your roots in the name of Jesus.

By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. 
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.