Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday 25 March 2011

Those Trusting God for the Fruit of the Womb

For a small moment have I forsaken thee,but with great mercies will I gather thee.
In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment,
but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee,
saith the Lord thy Redeemer. (Isaiah 54:7—8)
1. Spiritual gatemen/evil gatemen standing at the gate of my womb what are you doing there: in the name of Jesus fall down and die.
2. Every satanic concrete preventing the seed of joy to germinate in my womb: I hold the hammer of God in
my hand: I command you break by FIRE, by FIRE, by FIRE, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any evil material of the Spirit husband preventing my fruitfulness catch fire and be roasted, in the name Jesus.
4. Any evil deposit of the ungodly/unholy relationship before I got married preventing my fertility: BLOOD of Jesus wash it away, in the name of Jesus.
5. Ancestral power from my both parents sustaining barrenness in my life die.
6. Any wicked power or personality that has vowed that a baby will not suck my breast you are a liar, I reverse and revoke your vow by the power in the BLOOD of Jesus.
7. Holy Ghost FIRE satisfy my womb and prepare me ready for my baby, in the name of Jesus.
8. O God give new life and strength to my husband to produce adequate material that can develop to a baby,
in the name of Jesus.
9. Any satanic collection in the air, in the waters and on the earth standing against my marriage and my
fruitfulness, break by FIRE, in the name of Jesus.
10. Any word spoken in the life of my children at infancy, now working against their destiny, I gather you
together, be revoked by fire, in the name of Jesus.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.