Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday 26 March 2011

Prayer for Salvation of friends and loved ones.

This prayer may seem kind of long, but it is all based on scripture and if you are sincere and earnest with
this prayer, you will see the most wonderful miracle
that can ever be produced, a soul saved from eternal torment and damnation. Don't give up, but believe that you are going to see the people you are praying for to be saved give their lives to Jesus Christ.

Father, 1 Timothy 2:1 says that I am to offer petitions, prayers, intercessions and thanksgivings on behalf of all men. Father, I come to You in faith, believing Your Word in 2 Peter 3:9 that says You are not desiring that any should perish, but that all should turn to repentance. So I bring before You this day the lost of the world, every man, woman, and child from all over the world. Father, I recall and put into rememberance Your Word in Luke 15:11-24, and I call those things that be not as though they were already manifested according to Romans 4:17, and I call forth every non-believer, every sinner to come home to Your loving arms Father God. Jesus, You said in John 6:44 that no one can come to You unless the Father who sent You draws them and You said in John 12:32 that if You are lifted up from the earth, You will draw all peoples to Yourself, for You have come to seek and to save those who have strayed and are lost according to Luke 19:10 and Ezekiel 34:16. Jesus, You also said in John 6:37 that all whom the Father gives and entrusts to You will come to You; and the ones who comes to You, You will most certainly not cast out and will never, never, reject anyone who comes to You. May that truth of Your love be so real to them, that they come back to You and may they see You the way the prodigal son saw his Father in that You are watching and ready and waiting for their return. May they experience the breadth, the length, the depth, and the heights of the love of Christ towards them according to Ephesians 3:19. And just like the Father was watching for the prodigal son to come home, so You too are watching and waiting for these lost ones to return to You, not maybe, not possibly, but WILL come back to You. And Father according to Hebrews 6:18-19 that gives us a hope that anchors our souls.
Thank You Father that according to Ephesians 2:4-6 You are rich in mercy, because of Your great love with which You love them, even when these people are dead in sins and trespasses, You have made them alive together with Christ (by grace they have been saved), and has raised them up together, and made them to sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Father, I ask according to Your Word in Ezekiel 36:26-27 to put a new heart and a new spirit within them and take away the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh. And put Your spirit within them, and cause them to walk in Your statutes, so they shall keep Your judgments, and do them. Father, I loose forth angels right now to send people continually into the lives of those who are persihing that will share the gospel with them Romans 10:14. I ask that You send forth from the north, the south, the east, and the west, the perfect laborers to share the good news of the Gospel according to Matthew 9:37-38. Holy Spirit, I pray that You would convince them that they are lost, separated from God, and headed to hell Romans 3:23. Father may their hearts be open so that they will receive and believe the gospel Acts 16:14. I pray that they receive the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You, and let the eyes of their understanding be enlightened; so that they will understand the gospel when it is presented to them so that the devil cannot snatch it away Matthew 13: 5, 9 and that they will understand that their only hope for forgiveness and acceptance with You is through Jesus’ work on the Cross 1 Corinthians 1:18. In the name of Jesus, I thank You Lord that the Word of God will take root in their lives and bring about true salvation Matthew 13:6, 20-21. Father, I pray that the pleasures of this world and the pressures of life will not choke the Word of God that has been sown into their lives Matthew 13:7, 22. Holy Spirit, I pray that You will cause them to hate sin and that You will break the power of those sins that are hindering them from coming to Christ Mark 9:43-47.
Father, I ask for your angels to surround and protect these people today that are without Jesus, without God, and without any hope at all, protect them in all their going out and coming in today and forever more. I claim that the shed blood of Jesus right now is covering every non-believer's body, spirit, and soul. In Ephesians 1:4, You said that You have already from the foundation of the world predestined these for greatness and that is why the gospel is veiled, because their minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. But I loose forth the mighty weapons of God that will pull down every stronghold that satan has erected in their minds and in their hearts. I ask Father, in the name of Jesus, according to thy Word in Acts 26:18 to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Christ. Deliver them out of the hand of the wicked as You said in Jeremiah 15:21. Thank You Father for so loving the world, that You gave Your only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. And that You sent not Your Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved as it is written in John 3:16-17. Father according to Acts 4:12, there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. and You said in Joel 2:32 that it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered. I ask Father that these lost souls will confess with their mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in their heart that God has raised Him from the dead, so that they will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation according to Romans 10:9-10
Now God, in Numbers 23:19, You said that You are not a man that You should lie nor the son of man that You should repent. Isaiah 46:10-11 says that Your counsel shall stand and You will do all Your pleasure.You have spoken salvation and deliverance to these people and You will bring it to pass. You have purposed it and You will do it. Father according to Romans 4:20-21, like Abraham, I am fully persuaded that You and You alone are able to perform that which You have promised in Your Word concerning salvation for every lost soul. Father, I thank You that according to Luke 1:37 with You, God, nothing is ever impossible, and no word from You shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment and that You are alert and active, watching over Your word to perform it according to Jeremiah 1:12 So Father, by grace through faith, we receive this prayer as yes and amen through our Lord Jesus Christ and it is so. Amen

By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://engb.facebook.com/people/TakeitByforce/100001153695902

26 comments:

  1. Please pray for my friend Frida to be delivered and set free from demonic spirits such as Jezebel, witchcraft,rebellion,lust and greed and others which are not identified yet.Also that she will soon receive Jesus as her Lord and Savior and be filled and baptized with the Holy Spirit and start serving Christ in His calling for her life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for my financial income which is very low currently,have not done business deals in more than a month now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pray for the Salavtion of my best friend David. He is 32, Jewish, born in Jerusalem and now lives in the US. He is a sweet man but bound up by the enemy with various addictions and needs deliverance as well. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please pray for Brian Wong's salvation and repentance so that his name is written in the book of life in the name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please pray for my family in Ghana to believe and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal saviour and Lord and also to understand the times that we are living in, so as to pray and prepare for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TO THE AUTHORS OF THIS POST, I AM SO GLAAD AND GRATEFUL TO HAVE COME ACROSS SOMETHING AS RESOURCEFUL AS THIS. I PRAY THAT GOD CONTINUES TO USE YOU FOR HIS GLORY AND ALSO EMPOWER ALL OF US CHRISTIANS TO GO OUT AND PREACH THE GOSPEL TO ALL NATIONS, TELLING THEM OF WHAT GOD HAS TOLD US, AND JESUS WILL BE WITH US EVEN TILL THE END OF THE AGE. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such awesome prayer please pray for my son dad Nathaniel he needs Jesus in his life deliverance from many things and that he be a better father to our son

    ReplyDelete
  8. PRAISE TO GOD AND ALL THE WORKS OF HIS HAND! Please pray for me. I have battled an addiction and through my faith in HIM, I have been delivered from it for almost two years. I still desperately need prayers to help me out of my financial problems. I need to find the right path to follow that will lead me to a career and get back to living the life GOD wants for me. I was in a very dark place and many people in my family actually turned their backs on me where I went hungry .. I have prayed for them and I need to really start living again. GOD BLESS To ALL of you! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please pray for a young man shot in the face who currently struggles w survival.

    ReplyDelete
  10. May God bless you for sharing this prayer. It really helps me a lot to pray with the word for my family and friends...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please pray for the Salvation of my sister Crystal. She's 32 and needs deliverance from many things in life, addictions are blinding her.She's lost need help finding her way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bind the Spirit of addiction in the life of Crystal and cast it out to the dry places in Jesus name. Crystal is free to serve the Lord in Spirit and truth . Thank you Jesus.

      Delete
  12. Please pray for my friend Devon and her salvation and restoration of our friendship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God's will be done. His thoughts towards you are good and not evil to bring you to an expected end. The word of God says He is the one that sets the lonely up in their own homes. He will set you up as you desire to serve him in Spirit and truth. Acknowledging Him in all things .He will direct your path. Salvation is come to Devon today in Jesus name.

      Delete
  13. Thank you for this powerful prayer! I am trying to learn how to pray scripture and this prayer is a wonderful example. God promises his word will not return to him void but will accomplish the purpose for which he sent it. Isaiah 55:11
    Please pray for Brian to see the error of his ways and come to Jesus. He is devastating his family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Salvation is springing forth in his heart .The word works and can never come back void.The Lord is sending labourers his way to speak the word with power and anointing as the Holy Spirit backs it up. Salvation is sure in Jesus name.---Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. please pray for Gerardo Hernandez to be saved and deliverence and healing. he believes that god Lisens to me and knows god protects him because of my prayers but yet he's blinded by the enemy thinking he's not worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jesus is Lord and will meet you st the point of your needs in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Prayed in Jesus name . The Lord will send labourers to him to plant and water the seed of Salvation in Jesus name. I pray deliverance and healing in his life in Jesus name .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hans Ochola. Am really inspired by this prayer and feel blessed. I am worried of exploring my gift that I believe God bestowed in me-to praise Him though sermons, prayer for others and singing. Whenever I try to do this, I feel weak and weaker always. Please, help me pray to overcome this evil power of weakness so that I can powerfully and faithfully perform my duty to God. Thank you brethren.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really need encouragement for others to get empowered through me as my God commands me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please pray for salvation for my friend Devon and restoration of our friendship

    ReplyDelete
  21. I pray my friend Eddie Torres Jr will surrender his whole heart to our Lord Jesus Christ and be filled by the fire and live of the Holy Spirit that would cause Eddie to turn from his sins. I pray every stronghold in his life is broken and defeated and I release the healing power of our Lord's love, mercy and grace and complete restoration. The Lord will restore all that the locusts have devoured. In the powerful, mighty and loving name of my Saviour Jesus Christ. AMEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please pray for my older sister. She has allowed alcohol and drugs to take over her life. She is out of control and now is confusing that she no longer believes in God. I pray God have mercy on her and that the devil can not have her. Please pray with me for her salvation in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please pray for Gerard to accept the Lord as his personal saviour and forsake all. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.