Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday 25 March 2011

Prayers of Supplication for Children of All Ages

1. O Lord my father, Jehovah the man of war, appear deliver my children from the ancestral jailer, in the name of Jesus.

2. Ancestral executioner hunting for the head of my children, you are a liar my children cannot be destroyed, therefore destroy yourself, in the name of Jesus.
3. My Father, My Father, My Father I have cried enough over the life of my children, by your mercy wipe
away my tears, in the name of Jesus.
4. Arrows of darkness fired into the life of my children; backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. My Father, My Father, My Father you are the joy in time of sorrow, I have sorrowed enough over my
children, turn my sorrow to joy, in the name of Jesus.
6. My Father, My Father, My Father you are the comfort in time of trouble, I have seen enough trouble over
my children, arise in your mercy comfort me on every side, in the name of Jesus.
7. Bondage of witchcraft holding down my children; BREAK BY FIRE, in the name of Jesus.
8. Any strange woman using my child (ren) as an open gate to invade my home into the life of my
husband/wife what to you think you are doing release my children, release my husband and run away by
fire, in Jesus name.
9. Agenda of the wicked for my child (ren’s) life; be fruitful by fire, in the Jesus name
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.