Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday 25 March 2011

Prayers against Collective Bondage against my Children.

Isaiah 49:24-26
Collective captors are powers that move from one generation to another to put innocent people into perpetual bondage. If care is not taking these powers
can hold their captives forever, transferring the case file from hand to hand, but thanks be to the LORD Jesus for the victory of the CROSS:

1. Any evil rope tying me and my children together, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Ancestral rope of affliction tying me and my children together break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Evil rope of non achievement tying my children together break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Ancestral garments of shame and disgrace upon my children catch fire, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
5. Evil voice from the grave calling my children be silenced for ever, in the name of Jesus.
6. Ancestral altars of wickedness working against my children’s destiny be destroyed by fire, in
the name of Jesus.
7. Every evil umbrella covering the glory of my children catch fire and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
8. I remove the names of my children from the satanic book of born for nothing, in the name of Jesus.
9. I withdraw the interest of my children from the worldly affections, in the name of Jesus.
10. The stars of my children shall not go down at noon day, in the name of Jesus.
11. My children as from today begin to walk in the favor of the ALMIGHTY, in the name of Jesus.
12. Thank God for answering your Prayers.
Praise the LORD!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.