Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday 26 January 2011

FIRST BORN MALES (with prayer points).

Every family needs this deliverance. There is no family without a first born male. Most First Born Males are a
total disappointment to the family and community. The truth is Adam the first born of God was driven out of God’s presence, care, provision, protection and supervision. So also are most first born males. They are never concentrating on anything that will bring a bright future. They are always roaming from place to place.
After Adam, the first born of Adam became a murderer. Later Cain left the presence of God and wondered Eastward to the garden. Thereafter Noah cursed Canaan the first born of Ham. Noah’s pronouncement on Canaan was that he will be a servant of servants, thereafter the 1st born of Jacob, Reuben was cursed with being “unstable as water”. This is just to put it up superficially. Thereafter, most first born males tend to resemble all that had ever been pronounced on the first born males. Unworthy and worthless life styles, unstable, roams about, cannot keep any job or trade, wayward, riotous and almost generally they are mostly failures in life.
The first-born male is also usually the spiritual inheritor of his father´s legacy - good or bad,moreso in African tradition! The means that he inherits blessings or curses, holy or evil altars,war or peace,problems or solutions,riches or poverty etc. as the case may be. First-borns,as a result of these equations,require the special favour of God to prosper in life. The only way out of this possible evil inheritance is to be born-again in Christ Jesus!
(Numbers 14:18) 18The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation. God Himself has said in the old testament that He would visit the iniquities of the fathers upon their coming generations. The only thing that can effectively excempt us from this wrath of God is the blood of Jesus! As a first-born,it is helpful to constantly pray the following prayer points.
Prayer points:
Killing the evil inheritance of the first-born
1. O Lord,I absolve myself of every evil ancestral curse and inheritance in the name of Jesus.
2. You evil ancestral pattern of first-born failure,I disconnect myself from you in the name of Jesus.
3. I release myself from every collective family captivity in the name of Jesus.
4. Evil family altars crying against my life,die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Inherited family curses hanging over my destiny,be nullified in the name of Jesus.
6. Inherited wars and unrest in my life,die down in the name of Jesus.
7. Foundational problems in my life,die in the name of Jesus.
8. Inherited barrenness and poverty in my life,die by fire in the name of Jesus.
9. O God,excempt me from inherited iniquities of my family lineage by fire in the name of Jesus.
10. Every evil flow of destiny polutants from my family into my life,dry up from your source in the name of Jesus.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the prayer points,.Am the the first born male in our family and all that you have described is almost describing me , pliz pray for me so that I get a job,a home and a wife , to settle down and not to roam, thank you Man of God

    ReplyDelete

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.