Scriptures: Psalm 113:5-8; Deut. 28:13; Job 22:25-28; Psalm 27:6
Confession: I am a first born. I am the beginning of strength of my household. I am the excellency of
dignity, excellency of power. I shall not be a deficit unto the world. I shall be as stable as a rock. I shall excel and no one shall defile me. I shall not die a grievous death. I shall not be an infant of days, neither shall I be an adult that has not fulfilled his years. I shall have the might of Samson but not his carelessness. I shall have the wisdom of Solomon, not his whoredom. I shall have the holiness of Job and not his calamities. I shall possess the gate of my enemies. I shall not be subject to pain or poverty. The enemy shall not outwit me. The Lord shall anoint me with the oil of gladness above my fellows. The fire of the enemy shall not burn me. I dedicate myself this day to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
1. Every incantation, ritual and witchcraft powers against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. I render null and void, the influence of destiny swallowers, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every household wickedness struggling to re-arrange my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. My destiny is attached to God, therefore I decree that I can never fail, in Jesus’ name.
5. Every power waging war against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
6. I overthrow every satanic re-arrangement programmed against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
7. I refuse to accept satanic substitute for my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
8. Every power drawing powers from the heavenlies against my destiny, fall down and die, in Jesus’ name.
9. Today, I raise up altar of continuous prosperity upon my destiny, in Jesus’ name
10. I reject every satanic rearrangement of my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
11. I reject and renounce destiny- demoting names and I nullify their evil effects upon my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
12. The designs of my enemy against my destiny shall be destroyed, in Jesus’ name.
13. Conspiracy of darkness against my destiny, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
14. You evil strongman attached to my destiny, be bound, in Jesus’ name.
15. O Lord,I absolve myself of every evil ancestral curse and inheritance in the name of Jesus.
16. You evil ancestral pattern of first-born failure,I disconnect myself from you in the name of Jesus.
17. O God,excempt me from inherited iniquities of my family lineage by fire in the name of Jesus.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.