Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Day 2: Seven-day fast (25th Jan. - 31st Jan.,2010)


Title: All my hanging and buried blessings,be released and locate me by fire!
This is a fast to claim our blessings from God -marital,financial etc. God Himself has instructed us to ´´Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and
concerning the work of my hands command ye me´´(Isaiah 45:11). God has given us the power,authority and permission to ask Him to clarify future things that we do not understand regarding ourselves(His sons) and to command Him (when neccesary) to do His wonders in our lives. How do we ´´command Him´´? By reminding Him of His promises and obligations to us. God hates debt and a reminder that He ´´seems´´ to be indebted compels(commands) Him to act on your case.
 Today´s Scripture/confession:
(Exodus 3:7-8) 7And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;
8And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.
(Exodus 6:5)5And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant.
(Ezekiel 30:22) 22Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and will break his arms, the strong, and that which was broken; and I will cause the sword to fall out of his hand.
Prayer points:
1. You spirit of Egypt tying down my blessings,release it and die by fire in Jesus´ name.
2. Every taskmaster assigned to my blessing,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
3. O God my father,remember your promises and avenge me against the wicked in Jesus´ name.
4. O God displace any power usurping my blessings and re-allocate them to me in Jesus´ name.
5. O God,break every strong arm of Pharaoh holding my blessings captive in Jesus´ name.
6. O God cause the sword of my Pharaoh against my blessings to fall of his hand and injure him in Jesus´ name.
7. Every object that the enemy has nailed to any sure place in order to frustrate my blessings,be displaced in Jesus´ name.
8. O God bless me with lands flowing with milk and honey in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.