Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Day 1: Seven-day fast (25th Jan. - 31st Jan.,2010)

Title: All my hanging and buried blessings,be released and locate me by fire! This is a fast to claim our blessings from God-marital,financial etc. God Himself has instructed us to ´´Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me´´(Isaiah 45:11). God has given us the power,authority and permission to ask Him to clarify future things that we do not understand regarding ourselves(His sons) and to command Him (when neccesary) to do His wonders in our lives. How do we ´´command Him´´? By reminding Him of His promises and obligations to us. God hates debt and a reminder that He ´´seems´´ to be indebted compels(commands) Him to act on your case.
Today´s Scripture/confession:
(Joel 2:32) 32And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
(Isaiah 59:19) 19So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
(Micah 5:12) 12And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:
(Job 20:15) 15He hath swallowed down riches, and he shall vomit them up again: God shall cast them out of his belly.
(Proverbs 26:27) 27Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.
(Ecclesiastes 10:8) 8He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.
(Job 20:24) 24He shall flee from the iron weapon, and the bow of steel shall strike him through.
(Isaiah 60:20) 20Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
Prayer points:
1. O God my father,I am tired of poverty and barrenness. Deliver me by fire in Jesus´ name.
2. Every anti-blessing demon attached to my life,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
3. O God my father,cast out my swallowed blessings from the belly of the wicked in Jesus´ name.
4. O God let those who have dug a pit for my blessings fall into it in my stead in Jesus´ name.
5. You contenders against my God ordained blessings,be struck dead by my bow of steel as you flee my weapon of iron in Jesus´ name.
6. O God raise up a permanent and enduring standard against the wicked flood of the enemy against my blessings in Jesus´ name.
7. O God my father,usher in my everlasting light and bring my mourning to an end in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.