Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday 20 November 2010

I will rise and shine .

CONFESSION: MICAH 7:8: “Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.”
DAY 4, 20 NOV 2010
SCRIPTURE READING: ACTS CHAPTER 4
Praise and Worship
1.Every dying dream and vision, vanish, in the name
of Jesus.
2.I refuse to see men like trees, they must appear in their true colours, in the
name of Jesus.
3.Every curse of poverty upon my family, B-R-E-A-K! in the name of Jesus.
4.Cankerworm and caterpillar assigned against my wealth, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
5.Any power pouring poverty libation against me, CATCH FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
6.Any power tying down my money in places I have laboured, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
7.Satanic vulture hunting for my corpse, DIE! in the Jesus’ name.
8.I erase every mark of disfavour by the power in the blood of Jesus.
9.Any charm assigned against me, BACKFIRE! in Jesus’ name.
10.Thou curse of rise and fall, B-R-E-A-K!!! in the name of Jesus.
11.Satanic blood on my door post, be WIPED OFF by the BLOOD of JESUS!
12.Every marine altar speaking against my life, CATCH FIRE! in Jesus’ name.
13.Every prison yard under water, holding my blessing, CATCH FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
14.I am born to win. I am destined to excel, in the name of Jesus.
15.Every arrow of setback assigned against me, BACKFIRE! in Jesus’ name.
16.O wind of God, arise, blow good things into my life, in Jesus’ name.
17.Any food that I have been fed by witchcraft powers, come out now, in the name of Jesus.
18.Anywhere my name is mentioned for evil, , Blood of Jesus, APPEAR! in the name of Jesus.
19.Let my presence create fear in the hearts of the wicked, in Jesus’ name.
20.Divine deposits in me crying for expressions, MANIFETS BY FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
21.Any shrine tying down my progress, CATCH FIRE! in Jesus’ name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.