Trade Gong Classifieds

Sunday 21 November 2010

Destroying Evil works.

DAY 5, 21 NOV 2010
 SCRIPTURE READING: ACTS CHAPTER 5
Praise and Worship
CONFESSION: Isaiah 44:25-26: That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their
knowledge foolish; Thaat confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shall be
inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places threreof:
1. Father, I thank You for the provision of deliverance through the blood of Jesus.
2. Any verbal or written covenant made with any evil spirit on my behalf, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
3. Every agreement I have consciously or unconsciously made to the devil, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
4. Every handwriting and ordinances against my life, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
5. Every source of evil flow into my life, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every arrow of failure at the edge of breakthroughs, GO BACK to your sender, in the name
7. Every imagery, effigy, symbol, picture and statue representing me in the kingdom of darkness, CATCH FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
8.Every intelligent wickedness assigned against me, S-C-A-T-T-E-R UNTO DESOLATION!!! in the name of Jesus.
9.I command every diviner against my destiny to recieve the fire of God in Jesus name.
10.Enemies of my destiny recieve fire in Jesus name
11.Any Power calling my name for Evil fall down and Die in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.