Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday 19 November 2010

Oh Lord Direct my part .

DAY 3, 19 NOV 2010
SCRIPTURE READING: ACTS CHAPTER 3
Praise and Worship
DAILY CONFESSION:
PS 27:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
PS119: 105 Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path
1. My Father, If I am walking opposite to You, STOP me by fire! In the name of Jesus.
2. Anointing that breaks the yoke; BREAK every yoke over my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every altar assigned to sacrifice my progress, DIE! In the name of Jesus.
4. Satanic contention, satanic injunction, satanic mandate programmed against my destiny, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
5. You garment of satanic poison, CATCH FIRE! In the name of Jesus.
6. My life, hear the word of the Lord, REJECT witchcraft burial, in the name of Jesus.
7. Spiritual armed robbers, your time is up, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
8. Star hijackers, you are a liar, DIE! In the name of Jesus.
9. You swallowing power of my father’s/mother’s house, VOMIT my breakthroughs by fire! In the name of Jesus.
10. Anything programmed during the night hour to destroy my testimony, you are a liar, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
11. Every evil power, driving the vehicle of my life to hell fire, your end has come, RELEASE ME and DIE! In the name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.