Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday 24 November 2010

I shall prosper in Jesus name.

DAY 8, 24 NOV 2010

SCRIPTURE READING: ACTS CHAPTER 8
Praise and Worship
CONFESSIONS* Jesus Christ "became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich." (2
Corinthians 8:9)
* God has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. (Psalm 35:27)
* "The blessing of the Lord makes one rich." (Proverbs 10:22)
1.It is written (Isaiah 45:3) “And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD, which call you by your name, am the God of Israel.” therefore, treasures of darkness and
hidden riches of secret places, ARISE!
■LOCATE ME!
■PROMOTE ME!!
■SET ME APART FROM THE CRUELTY OF POVERTY THIS YEAR!!!.
2.Every arrow of collective financial doom, my life is not your candidate, RELEASE ME AND DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
3.By the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed from every venom of economic recession, I receive promotion and financial favours, even in these times of famine! in the name of Jesus.
4.Arrows of financial death assigned against my job and income, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
5.Every rod of wickedness assigned against my staff of bread in this season, you are a liar! B-R-E-A-K TO PIECES!!! in the name of Jesus.
6.You the sword of unemployment ravaging and devouring the livelihood of people, I am not your candidate, therefore, BE WASTED!!! in the name of Jesus.
7.Divine ideas that would catapult me from the dunghill of hard times to the palace of abundance, INVADE MY LIFE NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.8.Hard Times: EXPIRE!!! Good TIMES: MANIFEST NOW BY FIRE in my life!!! in the name of Jesus.
9.Arrows of calamities, disgrace and death hiding inside economic crisis to attack me, I BURY YOU NOW BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
10.Vicious Cycle of economic famine, Lose your power over my life, my family and my welfare!!! in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.