Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday 25 November 2010

My horn shall be exalted above every horn of wickedness .

DAY 9, 25 NOV 2010

SCRIPTURE READING: ACTS CHAPTER 9
Praise and Worship
Confession--1 Samuel 2:1-10
1.My horn: Be exalted above every horn of wickedness around me, in the name of Jesus.
2.My mouth: Be enlarged against my enemies; My mouth shall continually boast in the Lord against my adversaries; My mouth shall deride my haters and set their evil works against me ablaze!!! in the name of Jesus.

3.Every power contending for the #1 place of God in my heart and in my life, BE GRINDED TO POWDER, by the Rock of Ages!!! in Jesus’ name.
4.Every demonic arrogance assigned to mock and ridicule my destiny, BE DISGRACED BY FIRE!!! in Jesus’ name.
5.Every bow of wicked archers targeted against me, BREAK TO PIECES!!! Every evil chariot delegated against my breakthrough: CATCH FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
6.Every power hired to humiliate me and to drive me into begging for bread: you are a liar! BE WASTED!!! in the name of Jesus.
7.Pillars of household poverty in my family line: CRUMBLE!!!! in the name of Jesus.
8.You the prosperity of my ancestors stolen by the devil, I RECOVER YOU BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
9.O God that killeth and maketh alive, ARISE and KILL MY AFFLICTIONS!!! RESURRECT MY DEAD OPPORTUNITIES FOR GREATNESS!!! in Jesus’ name.
10.Poverty and hopelessness of the dunghill: RELEASE ME NOW AND DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
11.Dust of poverty that has settled upon me, I blow you off my life with the wind of the Holy Ghost! in the name of Jesus.
12.I receive power from on-high to catapult my life to the palace of my prosperity!!! in the name of Jesus.
13.King of Glory, catapult me to my inheritance of the throne of glory!!! in Jesus’ name.
14.I SILENCE by Fire, every voice of darkness that is speaking against my breakthroughs!!! in the name of Jesus.
15.Today, I lay hold of the key of David by fire! Every door of greatness, prosperity and health, I open you by fire, every door of failure, tragedy and infirmities, I shut you down by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.