Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday 23 November 2010

I shall Fulfill God’s Purpose For My Life in Jesus name.

DAY 7, 23 NOV 2010
SCRIPTURE READING: ACTS CHAPTER 7
Praise and Worship
Confession--PSALM 33:18-19: “Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that

hope in his mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.”

Isaiah 48:17: “Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.”
PRAYER POINTS
1.Every power assigned to redirect my feet to the wilderness where there is no water, you are a liar! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
2.My Father, enroll me in the school of divine guidance, teach me the secrets of profiting, in the name of Jesus.
3.(Touch your legs prophetically as you pray this next prayer point) My legs, hear the word of the Lord, Carry me to my place of blessings beginning from this month and throughout this year 2010, in the name of Jesus.
4.Every invisible ink that has marked me out for failure and stagnation this year: I WIPE YOU OFF BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!! in the name of Jesus.
5.Every arrow assigned to overwhelm and distract me from fulfilling God’s purpose for my life this year, BACK FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
6.Hammer of God, Arise and break the cheekbone of every enchanter assigned against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.7.Satanic exchange of my blessings, BE REVERSED BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
8.My delayed blessings, arise by fire! BREAK OUT of every imprisonment and LOCATE ME NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
9.Every power assigned to steal or divert my miracles, you are a liar! DIE!!! Miracle hijackers assigned against my life, what are you waiting for? DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
10.Anointing for fruitfulness, fall upon me now! in the name of Jesus11.Terrible teeth! Fearsome teeth!! assigned to waste my destiny this year, bite your senders, in the name of Jesus.

12.Every sharp and cursing tongue assigned against my family and destiny, ROAST!!! in the name of Jesus.
13.Every mouth with satanic anointing cursing my life, receive seven-fold harvest of your curses, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.