Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday 7 July 2010

HEAL ME SAVE ME

HEAL ME SAVE ME
Scripture Reading: Proverbs 4
Confession: Jeremiah 17:14

Prayer pointsGive thanks as the Holy Spirit leads you.
*Lord, cleanse me from every filthiness of the spirit.
*The Lord should promote me from minimum to maximum in all spheres of my life in Jesus name.
*I shall not labour in vain nor bring forth for trouble in the name of Jesus.
*Every good thing that my hands have laid its foundation shall be completed by my hands in Jesus name.
*I shall find favour in my going out and coming in the name of Jesus
*I reject and denounce every spirit of failure
*Lord, let holiness unto you be my watchword and my lot in the name of Jesus
*I overthrow the citadel of sickness, weakness and fear in my life in the name of Jesus.
*Let me be transfused with the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
*Lord, clothe me with the mantle of fire in Jesus name
*I reject every spiritual invitation to oppressors in my body in Jesus name
*Lord, make me your battle axe in the name of Jesus
*Lord, give me the grace to live in divine health.

Please, feel free to drop your prayer requests on the comment column of this page by clicking on ´´comments´´ below this write-up before the envelope sign. The comment box would open up and you can drop your prayer requests.We pray that God would meet you at your point of need on this blog with ample testimonies in Jesus´ name. AMEN!
God bless you.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.