Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday 7 July 2010

AVENGE ME OF MY ADVERSARIES

AVENGE ME OF MY ADVERSARIES
Scripture Reading: Luke 18:1-7
Confession: Psalm 18:1-47
Prayer points
Praise the Lord because the gates of hell shall not
prevail against His Church.
Thank the Lord for His promises that are yea and Amen.
Thank the Lord for purchasing victory for us with His Blood.
*O Lord, turn me into hot coals of untouchable fire.
*I command every form of demonic family bondage to break in Jesus name.
*I loose myself from the hold and influence of every ancestral in Jesus name.
*I command every bad spiritual deposit in my life to be melted away by the fire of the holy Ghost.
*I bind all the suckers of peace and happiness in my house in Jesus name.
*I retrieve my blood or any other material from my body from every evil altar.
*I loose myself from every linkage to any family idol in Jesus name
*I bind every spirit of infirmity in the name of Jesus
*Let every tongue contrary to my peace be permanently silenced in the name of Jesus.
*Let every altar of witchcraft, familiar spirits and false religion be broken in this country in Jesus name.
*Let every evil imagination against me fail woefully in Jesus name.


Please, feel free to drop your prayer requests on the comment column of this page by clicking on ´´comments´´ below this write-up before the envelope sign. The comment box would open up and you can drop your prayer requests.We pray that God would meet you at your point of need on this blog with ample testimonies in Jesus´ name. AMEN!
God bless you.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.



1 comment:

  1. Please agree withe in prayer that God fills me with the Holy Spirit. I need to be baptised in the holy spirit. There is so much witchcraft beign done to me and just so much jealosy I can't get a break thru.

    Please< please pray
    Sis whitt

    ReplyDelete

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.