Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 14 June 2010

Scripture of the day(Psalm 18:43-45).

Psalm 18:43-45
43Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known
shall serve me.
44As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.
45The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.
Prophesy:
God is telling you today that every stranger (enemy) that is laying ambush (hiding) in your life shall hear of you and fade away from their hiding places,trembling (because of the fear and dread of you that the Almighty Lord has put in them) and submit themselves unto you beacause they are afraid. And as soon as you issue commands,they shall obey you unconditionally. May Jehovah honour his words in our lives in Jesus´ name. Amen!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.