Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Prayer points (against evil embargo)

Prayer points (against evil embargo)
1. Every satanic embargo placed on my life,be lifted by fire! In the name of Jesus.
2. You evil embargo placed on my family, I lift you
with the blood of Jesus.
3. You evil barrier placed on my progress, I blot you out with the blood of Jesus.
4. I exempt myself from every foundational covenant by fire. In the name of Jesus.

5. I free myself by fire, from every evil ancestral yoke.In the name of Jesus.
6. You evil blockade in my life,I demolish you by fire. In the name of Jesus.
7. Every Power that has sworn that I will not be set loose as far as they are alive,die by fire.In the name of Jesus.
8. You altar of my father´s house,speaking against me,I silence you with the blood of Jesus.
9. You doors of limitation opened into my life,I shut you up by fire! In the name of Jesus.
10. You evil debt of my ancestors,I reject and dis-inherit you by fire. In the name of Jesus.
11. You locust Powers of my father´s house,feasting upon my destiny,release me and die! In the name of Jesus.
12. You my glory that has been swallowed by evil Powers,arise and locate me.In the name of Jesus.
13. You evil conspiracy against my destiny,be exposed and nullified. In the name of Jesus.
Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,email or call us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.