Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Prayer against Faulty marital foundations.

Prayer against Faulty marital foundations.
Please,pray the following prayer points as if your life depends on them!
1. Oh God of Elijah, shine your light into the foundation of my marriage. In the name of Jesus.
2. Evil foundations that militating against my marriage, recieve the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil seed programmed into my foundation that breeds marital failure, die in Jesus’ name.
4. All satanic doors opened into my marriage from my foundation, be locked up by fire. In the name of Jesus.
5. I rearrange my foundation of my marriage to conform to the will of God in Jesus’ name.
We pray that God would meet you at your point of need on this blog with ample testimonies in Jesus´ name. AMEN!
God bless you.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
To read about faulty marital foundations,click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.