Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday 17 June 2010

How to break Ungodly soul ties.

How to break Ungodly soul ties.
Confess any and all ungodly ties to the Lord. Repent from your heart for violating God’s ordained boundaries in your relationships.
Make a solemn commitment to the Lord to break off any relationship that is not pure or righteous in His
eyes.
Prayer of Deliverance from ungodly soul ties.
Father, in Jesus' Name forgive me for allowing ungodly soul ties to be formed in my life. In Jesus' Name I break all ungodly soul ties I have with (name the people, places and things such as my grandparents, mother, father, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, sons, daughters, other Christians, pet, Toy etc).
I break each ungodly soul tie in Jesus' Name. After breaking the ungodly soul tie you will need to cast the demons out. Example: In Jesus' Name I command all demons of ungodly soul ties to leave me now. I command the spirit of (name the person, place or thing) to come out of me now. Keep going until you believe all demons have gone. You may have to deal with some of this everyday until you believe that you have gotten rid of all of the demons and broken all ungodly soul ties. You also, need to get rid of the articles such as pictures gift toys etc.
“Lord, deliever me of my tendencies to: obsessive pre-occupations, domination, control, passivity, apathy, unforgiveness, anger, blame, accusations, fear, intimidation and disobedience in relationships. In the name of Jesus, I declare every demonic hold in my life that has come as a result of unhealthy soul ties break in Jesus name.
To read what is soul tie?, click here>>
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.



2 comments:

  1. WILL YOU PRAY FOR ME, AS I PRAY, AND COME AGAINST ALL UNGODLY SOUL TIES, I THANK YOU SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand how a person who is born again and has the Holy Spirit living in them can have demons in them, it goes against the Bible. So is this topic for unbelievers?

    ReplyDelete

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.