Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 31 May 2010

PRAYERS AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF POLYGAMY:

Please,to read about marriage,click here!


PRAYERS AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF POLYGAMY:
1. O Lord, destroy every traces of polygamous influence in the life of my … in the name of Jesus
2. Every power fueling polygamy in my marriage fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
3. Fire of God, destroy every habitations of the spirit of polygamy in my life in the name of Jesus..
4. Every polygamous plantation in my marriage, and family line die to the root in the name of Jesus..
5.I withdraw the affairs of my marriage from evil marital records, evil observer and evil monitors in the name of Jesus.
6. Let all past evil ancestral activities affecting my marriage negatively be changed to blessings in the name of Jesus.
7. Fingers of God, fight on my behalf in every affairs of my life in the name of Jesus.
8. Let every problem connected to polygamy in my life be nullified by the blood of Jesus,in the name of Jesus.


May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.