Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 31 May 2010

DELIVERANCE FROM EVIL MARITAL INHERITANCE!

Please,to read about marriage,click here!


DELIVERANCE FROM EVIL MARITAL INHERITANCE!
1. Any satanic design in my family, receive the fire of God and be roasted in the name of Jesus.

2. Every evil marital re-occurrence in my family and generation, I reject your presence in my marriage in the
name of Jesus
3. Let the power in the blood of Jesus separate me from the hidden curses active in my family in the name of Jesus.
4. Let every evil inherited marital problems in my marriage, die in the name of Jesus.
5. I turn back from evil inherited marital journey that I have embarked upon in the mighty name of Jesus.
6. Any evil vessel in my life and my marriage representing evil inherited marital spirit perish without mercy.
7. Every evil inherited marital arrow presently working in my life come out with all your poisons and go down to the pit.
8. I break every bondage of inherited marital failure upon my life and marriage in the name of Jesus.
9. Every strongman representing me in the register of inherited marital failure fall down and die in Jesus name.


May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
Emmanuel and Blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.