Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 31 May 2010

Defeating the Powers Of Darkness Over Your Marriage:

Please,to read about marriage,click here!


Defeating the Powers Of Darkness Over Your Marriage:
1. Every demonic sacrifice offered against me and my marriage, be nullified in Jesus name.
2. Let every satanic oracle directed against my matrimonial home be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, let blindness and deafness fall upon the raging of the enemy against my home in the name of
Jesus.
4. Father Lord, convert all evil powers against my marriage to nothing .
5. You spirit and power of marriage destruction, release my marriage and die in the name of Jesus.
6. Any power fuelling conflicts and hostility in my home, I paralyze you in the name of Jesus.
7. Every program and plans of home wreckers against my marriage, I cancel you in the name of Jesus.
May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.