Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 31 May 2010

NULLIFYING THE ACTIVITIES OF STRANGE WOMEN/MEN:

Please,to read about marriage,click here!


NULLIFYING THE ACTIVITIES OF STRANGE WOMEN/MEN:
1. I plunder every habitation of strange women/men and render it desolate in the name of Jesus.
2. You strange powers from the bottom of river, under rock, under evil trees and graveyard fashioned against my marriage be roasted in Jesus name.
3. I command every activity of strange women/men in the life of my husband/wife to cease immediately now in Jesus name.
4. Father Lord, shied my married from evil sun shinning by the day and evil moon of the night in Jesus name.
5. You son of the strange woman/man you will not shine upon my marriage in Jesus name.
6. You moon of the strange woman/man you will not locate my marriage in Jesus mighty name.
7 I release myself from the cage of spiritual husband/wife in Jesus name.
May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.