Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 31 May 2010

Killing The Witchcraft In Your life and Marriage

Please,to read about marriage,click here!
Killing The Witchcraft In Your life and Marriage
1. Every seat of witchcraft in my family / marriage / house be unseated by fire in the name of Jesus.
2. Let every path-way of witchcraft into my life be
overturned by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
3. Every stubborn cause of failure in my life be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
4. Any member of my family empowering external enemies,against my Marriage die in the name of Jesus.
5. You family foundational bondage affecting and disgracing my life and marriage I terminate your activities by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
6. You evil foundational bondage connecting my life and marriage to internal and external destruction, be consumed by fire in Jesus name.
7Anything in my life that is aiding any problems in my life, receive the fire of God in the name of Jesus.


May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.