Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 31 May 2010

THE ENEMY OF MY MARRIAGE RECIEVE JUDGEMENT:

Please,to read about marriage,click here!
THE ENEMY OF MY MARRIAGE RECIEVE JUDGEMENT:
1. Father Lord, let all giants standing against peace and unity in my marriage fall down and die now in
Jesus name.
2Let the blood of Jesus cleanse off every unprofitable and evil label in my marriage in Jesus name.
3 Let all powers encamping against my home become confused and scattered in the name of Jesus.
4. Let every power of the oppressors in my marriage rise up against each other in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord Jesus, let your power work mightily in every difficult situations in my marriage in the name of Jesus.
6. I bind you the strongman working against me in the heart of my husband/wife and all his/her relatives in the name of Jesus.
7 I command the arrows of the strongman working in my marriage to be roasted by fire in Jesus name .


May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.