Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 31 May 2010

WORKING AGAINST STUBBORN SITUATIONS IN MARRIAGE

Please,to read about marriage,click here!
WORKING AGAINST STUBBORN SITUATIONS IN MARRIAGE
1. Let my vision and my destiny be clear towards my marriage in Jesus´ name
2. Every evil household trader trading with my marriage be bound and be roasted by fire.
3. Every arm of evil re-enforcement in my marriage be broken by fire of God and be roasted in Jesus’ name.
4. I refuse, frustrate and destroy enemy re-establishment of evil covenants in my marriage.
5. Let God arise in anger and destroy all enemies of the goodness in my marriage.
6. I cancel all lateness in the goodness of my marriage.
7. I destroy all evil monitoring gadgets on my marriage.


May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.