Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Powers swallowing my blessings,die by fire!

Powers swallowing my blessings,die by fire!
*Evil mark on my destiny,be wiped away by the blood of Jesus in Jesus´ name!
*Any power of my father´s house that does not want me to lift my head,be buried alive in Jesus´ name!
*Every seed of affliction in my life die in Jesus´ name!
*Anything planted in my life to bring me problem this year, die in Jesus´ name!
*Every power swallowing my money vomit it and die in Jesus´ name!
*Fire of God arise and destroy every demon swallowing my money in Jesus´ name!
*Every power activating poverty in my life,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Every curse of poverty operating in my life,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Aimlessnes in my life,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
*This year, I will be focused in jesus name.
*Every move of the enemy this year shall bring me testimony in Jesus´ name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.