Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 31 January 2011

Day 7(final day): Seven-day fast (25th Jan. - 31st Jan.,2010)

Title: All my hanging and buried blessings,be released and locate me by fire!

This is a fast to claim our blessings from God-marital,financial etc. God Himself has instructed us to ´´Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me´´(Isaiah 45:11). God has given us the power,authority and permission to ask Him to clarify future things that we do not understand regarding ourselves(His sons) and to command Him (when neccesary) to do His wonders in our lives. How do we ´´command Him´´? By reminding Him of His promises and obligations to us. God hates debt and a reminder that He ´´seems´´ to be indebted compels(commands) Him to act on your case.
Today´s Scripture/confession:
(Judges 7:19,21-22)19So Gideon, and the hundred men that were with him, came unto the outside of the camp in the beginning of the middle watch; and they had but newly set the watch: and they blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers that were in their hands.
21And they stood every man in his place round about the camp; and all the host ran, and cried, and fled.
22And the three hundred blew the trumpets, and the LORD set every man's sword against his fellow, even throughout all the host: and the host fled to Bethshittah in Zererath, and to the border of Abelmeholah, unto Tabbath.
(1 Kings 18:36-40)36And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word.
37Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.
38Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.
39And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God.
40And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.
Prayer points:
1. O God, put my fear and dread into the gathering of my enemies against my blessings in Jesus´ name.
2. At my appearance,let my enemies run,cry,flee and abandon my blessings to me in Jesus´ name!
3. O God,empower my prayer/fast to set my enemies´ swords against one another in Jesus´ name.
4. O God let it be known today that you are my God;judge and stiffle my enemies in Jesus´ name.
5. O God,so that my enemies may stop mocking you in my life,let your fire fall upon them and release my blessings in Jesus´ name.
6. O God,arise and slaughter mercilessly,every strong man attahed to my blessing in Jesus´ name.
7. O God,let your fire fall down and consume every handiwork of the enemy in my life in Jesus´ name.
8. O God,let your fire fall down and consume every reproach in my life and convert them to blessing in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.