Trade Gong Classifieds

Sunday 30 January 2011

Day 6: Seven-day fast (25th Jan. - 31st Jan.,2010)


Title: All my hanging and buried blessings,be released and locate me by fire!
This is a fast to claim our blessings from God-marital,financial etc. God Himself has instructed us to ´´Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me´´(Isaiah 45:11). God has given us the power,authority and permission to ask Him to clarify future things that we do not understand regarding ourselves(His sons) and to command Him (when neccesary) to do His wonders in our lives. How do we ´´command Him´´? By reminding Him of His promises and obligations to us. God hates debt and a reminder that He ´´seems´´ to be indebted compels(commands) Him to act on your case.
Today´s Scripture/confession:
(Exodus 14:13,27,28) 13And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
27And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the LORD overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea.
28And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them.
(Matt. 8:24,26)23And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.
24And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.
26And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
(Isaiah 45:1-3)1Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; 2I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: 3And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
(Jeremiah 23:29) 29Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
Prayer points:
1. O God my father,show me your salvation and unleash your blessings upon me today in Jesus´ name.
2. Every pursuing Egyptian against my blessings,let them perish and let me see them no more in Jesus´ name!
3. O God,let your judgement fall upon every pursuing Egyptian chariots and horsemen against my blessings in Jesus´ name.
4. O God my father,I command the storms against my prosperity to stop in Jesus´ name.
5. O God hold my right hand and shower me with supernatural blessing in Jesus´ name.
6. O God,cause kings to honour and serve me steadily in Jesus´ name.
7. O God my father,let every obstruction on my way to prosperity be removed in Jesus´ name.
8. O God my father,give me the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places in Jesus´ name.
9. Every evil hand trying to shut the open doors that God has set before me,wither and be cut off by fire,in Jesus´ name!
10. Every evil rock in my life,blocking my blessings,be crushed by the fire and hammer of God!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.