Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Deliverance prayers for the head!

Deliverance prayers for the head!

1. You grave holding my head and its success captive,open up and vomit them to me by fire!
2. You my killed and decayed head,ressurrect and become perfectly healed and successful in the name of
Jesus!
3. You my head that has been rendered a failure,succeed by fire in the name of Jesus!
4. You scorpions assigned against my head,release me and die by fire!
5. You evil arrows fashioned against my head,I command you to go back to your senders in the name of Jesus!
6. You spiritual worms assigned to devour my head,come out and die!
7. You spiritual devourers assigned to devour my head and render it a living failure,come out and die!
8. You evil object buried against the fruitfulness of my head,be up-rooted and scatter by fire!
9. You evil personalities hiding in my head and causing it to fail,come out and die!
10. You evil trenches housing enemy ambush against my head,bury my enemies alive in Jesus´ name
11. Evil contractors hired against my head,I terminate your contracts from source by fire! Die in the name of Jesus!
12. You spirit of hinderance hindering my head from being crowned,release it and die!
13. You spirit of hinderance hindering my head from attaining fame and promotion,release it and die!
14. You spirit of hinderance preventing my head from acquiring her birthright,release it and die!
15. Outside witchcraft powers co-operating with household witchcraft against my head,scatter and die!
16. Household witchcraft gathering against my head,scatter and die!
17. Household witchcraft virdict and conclussion against my head,be nullified by fire!
18. Witchcraft covens linked to the problems of my head,catch fire and scatter!
19. You evil objects being used to monitor my head for evil,be scattered and rendered invalid!
20. You evil priests ministering against my head from any evil altar,fall down and die!
21. You evil altars erected against the promotion and prominence of my head, be up-rooted and scatter!
22. I pursue,I overtake and I recover by fire whatever the enemy has stolen from my head in the name of Jesus!
23. My head,defy any spiritual call to death or failure in the name of Jesus!
24. My head,refuse to co-operate with my enemies against me in the name of Jesus!
25. My head, always prevail and excell in the name of Jesus!
26. You Powers,manipulating my head,scatter and die by fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.