Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Deliverance prayers for the feet!

Deliverance prayers for the feet!
1. You grave holding my feet and its fruitfulness captive,open up and vomit them to me by fire!
2. You my dead and decayed feet,ressurrect and
become perfectly healed in the name of Jesus!
3. You my feet that have been rendered dead and directionless,resurrect and be focused in the name of
Jesus!
4. You scorpions assigned against my feet,release me and die by fire!
5. You evil arrows fashioned against my feet,I command you to go back to your senders in the name of Jesus!
6. You spiritual worms assigned to devour my feet,come out and die!
7. You spiritual devourers assigned to devour my feet and render it faulty,come out and die!
8. You evil object buried against the fruitfulness of my feet,be up-rooted and scatter by fire!
9. You evil personalities hiding in my feet and directing my life towards problems,come out and die!
10. You evil trenches housing enemy ambush against my feet,bury my enemies alive in Jesus´ name
11. Evil contractors hired against my feet,I terminate your contracts from source by fire! Die in the name of Jesus!
12. You spirit of hinderance hindering the focus of my feet,release it and die!
13. You spirit of hinderance hindering my feet from directing me to my breakthrough,release it and die!
14. You spirit of hinderance preventing my feet from directing me to my birthright,release it and die!
15. Outside witchcraft powers co-operating with household witchcraft against my feet,scatter and die!
16. Household witchcraft gathering against my feet,scatter and die!
17. Household witchcraft virdict and conclussion against my feet,be nullified by fire!
18. Witchcraft covens linked to the problems of my feet,catch fire and scatter!
19. You evil objects being used to monitor my feet for evil,be scattered and rendered invalid!
20. You evil priests ministering against my feet from any evil altar,fall down and die!
21. You evil altars erected against the fruitfulness of my feet be up-rooted and scatter!
22. I pursue,I overtake and I recover by fire whatever the enemy has stolen from my feet in the name of Jesus!
23. My feet,defy any spiritual call to death or lack of focus in the name of Jesus!
24. My feet,refuse to co-operate with my enemies against me in the name of Jesus!
25. My feet,you would always direct me towards blessings and not problems and curses in the name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.