Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday 29 November 2010

REWARD OF FRUIT OF THE WOMB PART 2

DAY 13, 29 NOV 2010
SCRIPTURE READING: ACTS CHAPTER 13
Praise and Worship
CONFESSION-Habakkuk 2:3:“For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and
not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”

■That message from Heaven that is meant for you, and that would translate you to the next spiritual encounter with God on the journey of your destiny, shall not die with this month… Wait and u shall receive it!!! in Jesus’ name.
■You the vision of my breakthrough, OPEN your mouth and speak to my destiny this month-end… You shall not lie, Speak Fruitfulness, Speak Increase, Speak Promotion, Speak Breakthrough, Speak Greatness, Speak Blessings into my life this month, in the name of Jesus.
■O you the vision of my destiny, accelerate my Divine appointment now, because I have waited for you, this time EXPLODE me into divine blessings now!!! in the name of Jesus.
■Every of my blessings that is being delayed, hear the word of the Lord: TARRY NO MORE, LEAP ON ME by Fire, in the name of Jesus.
Genesis 49:22-25:“Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall: The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow stayed in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from there is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:) Even by the God of your father, who shall help you; and by the Almighty, who shall bless you with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lies under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:.”
■Say: “I, (mention ur name) am a fruitful vine planted by the rivers of God. My fruits shall be full and shall overrun every wall of obstacle to my conception and delivery of bouncing baby boy/girl this season in Jesus name.”
■Say: “Every arrow of hostility fired against my fruitful conception and bouncing delivery, I command you to MULTIPLY SEVEN-FOLD and BACK-FIRE BY FIRE ON THE HEAD OF the evil Archers!!! in the name of Jesus.
■Lay your hands on your womb and Say: “My womb be soft to conceive and be strong to carry pregnancy to full-term, in the mighty name of Jesus.
■God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Bless me with the blessings of a fertile body, fertile womb and a fruitful life, in the name of Jesus.
■You spiritual deposit through sex with the spirit husband blocking my reproductive part be flused away by THE BLOOD OF JESUS in Jesus name.
■Every stranger like fibroid ,cysts on ovaries,etc hindering conception fade away from your hiding in Jesus name .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.