Trade Gong Classifieds

Sunday 28 November 2010

REWARD OF FRUIT OF THE WOMB PART 1

DAY 12, 28 NOV 2010
SCRIPTURE READING: ACTS CHAPTER 12
Praise and Worship
Confession---Psalm 127:4-5:“As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.”
Psalm 127:3: “Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the
womb is his reward.”
■Arrows of fruitfulness, locate and uproot every gate of barrenness in my life, in Jesus’ name.
■Arrows of fruitfulness, Arise and KILL every shame of barrenness in my life and in the labour of my hands, in Jesus’ name.
■Enemies of my fruitfulness, what are you waiting for? DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
■Voice of barrenness, speaking against my fruitfulness, SHUT UP AND DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
■Every plantation of darkness, fired into my womb in the dream, your time is up, EXPIRE!!! MELT AWAY BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
■By the power that decreed fruitfulness, multiplication and replenishment upon humanity, I receive the REWARD OF FRUIT OF THE WOMB from the Lord by FIRE this month!!! in the name of Jesus.
■(Lay your right hand on your womb as you take this prayer, I call it the C.N.B. Prayer point): My womb, hear the word of the Lord: Conceive, Nurture and Bear my child/children, according to the time of life, in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 128:3: “Your wife will be like a fruitful grapevine, flourishing within your home. Your children will be like vigorous young olive trees as they sit around your table.”
■This year, I lay hold on the KEY to a fruitful and prosperous family life!!! in Jesus’ name.
■This year, I inherit from the Lord of Hosts, A FLOURISHING FAMILY!!! in the name of Jesus.
■Oil of favour, break loose upon my family this year, in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 144:12: “May our sons flourish in their youth like well-nurtured plants. May our daughters be like graceful pillars, carved to beautify a palace.”
■Pillars of a godly and fruitful family, arise, build and beautify my destiny this year, in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 92:12: “The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.”
■Every wicked arrow of ungodliness, impurity and iniquity fired against my fruitfulness, PERISH BY FIRE!!! in Jesus Name.
Genesis 18:14: “Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.”
■Every difficulty placed on my path of sure conception and bouncing Hebrew delivery, COLLAPSE AND FADE AWAY BY FIRE!!! in Jesus Name.
■Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time, the God of Heavens will return unto me, about this time next year, and I (mention your name) shall be dancing and playing with my son (or daughter), in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.