Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday 12 August 2010

Nothing can stand on your way!(Isaiah 45:2)

Nothing can stand on your way!(Isaiah 45:2)
Nothing can dare stand on your way if God is involved in your life! God has declared in all His majesty:
(Isaiah 45:2)´´I will go before thee, and make the
crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of
brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:´´. Anything standing on God´s way is destined to be crushed! Whatever situation you might think you are in that has defied all logic,I declare now that they shall be levelled down,in Jesus´ name! God created all and is in control of all - the situation,the defiance and the logic; He is on top of them all and He decides which turn they are allowed to take - up or down-turn! If God loves you,He would order them (evil situations) to take a downturn in your life. Whatever your situation is - whether it be a situation of lack or evil attack of any form,God has said:(Isaiah 45:3)´´And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel´´. And (Isaiah 43:19)´´19Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert´´.
Brethren, be rest assured that God is on top of all situations,no matter which type! Wherever you find yourself,He will surely sort you out and ´´will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert´´ for you.


Let´s pray these prayer points as if this is the last fight of our lives and God shall visit you at your points of need in Jesus´ name;
**O God my father,step into my life and make every croocked way straight for me in the name of Jesus.
**You gates of brass and bars of iron caging my destiny,break open and release me in the name of Jesus.
**Witchcraft trenches surrounding me,cave in and swallow your occupants, in the name of Jesus.
**O God my father,give me the treasures of darkness in the name of Jesus.
**O God my father,give me the riches of secret places in the name of Jesus.
**You evil mountain blocking my success,vanish in the name of Jesus.
**O God my father,arise and create a way for me where there is no way in the name of Jesus.


Please,visit this site for more reading and prayers:
http://takeyourmarriagebyforce.blogspot.com/search/label/All%20about%20Spiritual%20Marriage.

By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.