Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday 7 July 2010

I RELEASE MYSELF FROM COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY!

I RELEASE MYSELF FROM COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY!
B. Confessions: Gal. 3:13-14; Matt. 3:11; Col. 1:13; Col. 2:15; 2Tim. 4:18; Psalm 27:2.
Note: Prayers of release from collective capotivity
have to be said aggressively and violently. No stone
should be left un-turned. You must hate the captivity with perfect hatred.
PRAYER POINTS
1. Thank God for making the provision for deliverance from any form of bondage.
2. Confess your sins and those of your ancestors, especially those sins linked to evil powers.
3. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.
4. I release myself from any inherited bondage in Jesus name
5. O Lord, send Your axe of fire to the foundation of my life and destroy every evil plantation.
6. Let the blood of Jesus flush out from my system every inherited satanic deposit in the name of Jesus.
7. I release myself from the grip of any problem transferred into my life from the womb in the name of Jesus.
8. Let the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost cleanse every organ in my body in the name of Jesus.
9. I break and loose myself from every collective evil covenant in the name of Jesus.
10. I break and loose myself from every collective curse in the name of Jesus.
11. I vomit every evil consumption that I have been fed with as a child in the name of Jesus.
12. I command all foundational strongmen attached to my life to be paralysed in the name of Jesus.
13. Let any rod of the wicked rising up against my family line be rendered impotent for my sake in the name of Jesus.
14. I cancel the consequences of any evil local name attached to my person in the name of Jesus.
15. Pray aggressively against the following roots of collective captivity. Pray as follows: Every effect of . . . (pick from the under listed one by one), upon my life, come out with all your roots in the name of Jesus.
-Evil physical design - Evil dedication
- Parental curses - Demonic marriage
- Envious rivalry - Demonic sacrifice
- Demonic incisions - inherited infirmity
- Dream pollution - Evil laying on of hands
- Demonic initiations - Wrong exposure to sex
- Demonic blood transfusion - Exposure to evil diviners
- Demonic alteration of destiny
- Fellowship with local idols
- Fellowship with family idols
- Destructive effect of polygamy
- Fellowship with demonic consultants
- Unscriptural manner of conception.


Please, feel free to drop your prayer requests on the comment column of this page by clicking on ´´comments´´ below this write-up before the envelope sign. The comment box would open up and you can drop your prayer requests.We pray that God would meet you at your point of need on this blog with ample testimonies in Jesus´ name. AMEN!
God bless you.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.