Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday 7 July 2010

PRAYERS TO ARREST UNPROFITABLE LATENESS IN MARRIAGE

PRAYERS TO ARREST UNPROFITABLE LATENESS IN MARRIAGE
PRAYER POINTS
1. Thank the Lord because your miracle has come.
2. Confess these scriptures out loud: Philippians 2:9; Colossians 2:13; Rev. 12:12; Luke 1:37.
3. Lord, make known to me the secrets of my inner life.
4. Help me Lord, to discover my real self.
5. Let every imagination of the enemy against my marital life be rendered impotent in the name Jesus.
6. I refuse to co-operate with any anti-marrage spells and curses in the name of Jesus.
7. I cancel every bewitchment fashioned against my settling down in marriage in the name of Jesus.
8. Let every force magnetising the wrong people to me be paralysed in the name of Jesus.
9. I break every covenant of marital failure and late marriage in the name of Jesus.
10. I cancel every spiritual wedding conducted consciously or unconciously on my behalf in Jesus name.
11. I remove the hand of household wickedness from my marital life in the name of Jesus.
12. Let every incantation, inicisions, hexes and other spiritually harmful activities working against me, be completely neutralized in the name of Jesus.
13. I command all forces of evil manipulating, delaying or hindering my marriage to be completely paralysed in the name of Jesus.
14. Let all evil anti-marrage marks be removed in Jesus name.
15. Lord, restore me to the perfect way in which you created me if I have been altered in the name of Jesus.
16. Father, let your fire destroy every satanic wapon fashioned against my marriage in the name of Jesus.
17. Lord, expose all the schemes and plans of satan ever devised against me through any source and at any time.
18. I forsake any personal sin that has given ground to the enemy in the name of Jesus.
19. I reclaim all the ground I have lost to the enemy in Jesus name.
20. I apply the power in the name and blood of Jesus to my marital situation in the name of Jesus.
21. I apply the blood of Jesus to remove all consequences of evil operations and oppression in Jesus name.
22. I break the binding effect of anything of evil ever put upon me from any source in the name of Jesus.
23. Let all the enemies of Jesus Christ operating against my life be exposed in the name of Jesus.
24. I sever myself from any satanic linkage and any strange power in the name of Jesus.
25. I remove the right of the enemy to afflict my plan to get married in the name of Jesus.
26. I break every bondage of inherited marital confusion in the name of Jesus.
27. I bind and plunder the goods of every strongman's plans attached to my marriage in the name of Jesus.
28. Let the angels of the living God roll away the stone blocking my marital breakthrough in the name of Jesus.
29. I remove my name from the book of seers of goodness without appropriation in the name of Jesus.
30. Let God arise and let all the enemies of my marital breakthrough be scattered in the name of Jesus.
31. Let the fire of God melt away the stones hindering my marital blessings in the mighty name of Jesus.
32. Let the cloud blocking the sunlight of my glory and breakthrough be dispersed in Jesus name.
33. Let all evil spirits masquerading to trouble my marital life, be bound in the name of Jesus.
34. The pregnancy of good things within me will not be aborted by any contrary power in Jesus name.
35. Lord, let wonderful changes begin to be my lot from this week.
36. I reject every spirit of the tail in all ares of my life in the name of Jesus.
37. I receive my right match in the name of Jesus.
39. Lord, turn away all that would jilt, disappoint or fail me in the name of Jesus.
40. Thank God for the victory.
For more on marriage,please,click here


Please, feel free to drop your prayer requests on the comment column of this page by clicking on ´´comments´´ below this write-up before the envelope sign. The comment box would open up and you can drop your prayer requests.We pray that God would meet you at your point of need on this blog with ample testimonies in Jesus´ name. AMEN!
God bless you.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.