Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday 9 July 2010

Make your way plain before my face

Make your way plain before my face.
CONFESSION
Deut 29:29: The secret things belong unto the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do
all the words of this law.
Ps 5:8: Lead me O Lord in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face
Ps 25: 14: The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him and he will shew them his covenant
Dan 2:22: He revealeth the deep and secret things; he knoweth what is in the darkness and the light dwelleth with him
Eph 1: 17: That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him
A. PRAYER POINTS
1. Praise Worship
2. Thank God for the revelation power of the Holy Spirit
3. O Lord, give unto me the Spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of Yourself
4. O Lord, make your way plain before my face
5. O Lord, remove spiritual cataract from my eyes
6. O Lord, forgive me for every false motive or thought that has ever been formed in my heart since the day I was born.
7. O Lord, forgive me for any lie that I have ever told against any person, system or organisation
8. O Lord, deliver me from the bondage and sin of spiritual laziness
9. O Lord, open my eyes to see all I should see on this issue
10. O Lord, teach me deep and secret things
11. O Lord, reveal to me every secret behind any problem that I have
12. O Lord, bring to the light every thing planned against me in darkness
13. O Lord, ignite and revive my beneficial potentials
14. O Lord, give me divine wisdom to operate my life
15. O Lord, let every veil preventing me from having plain spiritual vision be removed
16. O Lord, give unto me the spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of you
17. O Lord, open up my spiritual understanding
18. O Lord, let me know all I should know about this issue
19. O Lord reveal to me every secret behind the particular issue whether beneficial or not
20. O Lord, remove from me any persistent buried grudges, half-acknowledged enmity against anyone and every other thing that can block my spiritual vision
21. O Lord, teach me to know that which is worth knowing and love that which is worth loving and to dislike whatsoever is not pleasing in your eyes
22. O Lord, make me a vessel capable of knowing your secret things
23. Father in the name of Jesus, I ask to know your mind about …….(slot in the appropriate situation)
24. Let the spirit of prophesy and revelation fall upon the totality of my being, in the name of Jesus
25. Holy Spirit, reveal deep and secret things to me about ……., in the name of Jesus
26. I bind every demon that pollutes spiritual vision and dreams in the name of Jesus
27. Let every dirtiness blocking my communication pipe with the living God be washed clean with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus
28. I receive power to operate with sharp spiritual eyes that cannot be deceived in the name of Jesus
29. Let the glory and the power of the Almighty God, fall upon my life in a mighty way in the name of Jesus
30. I remove my name from the book of those who grope and stumble in darkness in the name of Jesus
31. Divine revelation, spiritual visions, dreams and information will not become scarce commodity in my life, in the name of Jesus
32. I drink to the full in the well of salvation and anointing in the name of Jesus
33. O God, to whom no secret is hidden, make known to me whether……(mention the name of the thing) is your choice for me, in the name of Jesus
34. Let every idol present consciously or unconsciously in my heart concerning this issue be melted away by the fire of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus
35. I refuse to fall under the manipulation of the spirits of confusion in the name of Jesus
36. I refuse to make foundational mistakes in my decision making, in the name of Jesus
37. Father Lord, guide and direct me in knowing your mind on this particular issue in the name of Jesus
38. I stand against all satanic attachments that may seek to confuse my decision, in the name of Jesus
39. If ……. (mention the name of the thing) is not for me, O Lord redirect my steps
40. I bind the activities of …(pick from the list below) in my life, in the name of Jesus
(i) lust (ii) ungodly infatuation
(iii) ungodly impatience (iv) demonic manipulation in dreams /vision
(v) confusing revelations (vi) attachment from/to wrong choice
(vii) unprofitable advice (viii) spiritual blindness and deafness
(ix) ungodly family pressure
41. O God, You who reveals secret things, make known unto me Your choice in this issue in the name of Jesus
42. Holy Spirit, open my eyes and help me to make the right decision in the name of Jesus
43. Thank You Jesus for your presence and the good testimonies that will follow
PRAY IN THE SPIRIT FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES BEFORE GOING TO BED


Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,email or call us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.