Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday 9 July 2010

DELIVERANCE FROM MENTAL ILLNESS

DELIVERANCE FROM MENTAL ILLNESS
Praises (e.g. How great Thou art)
Song – There is power mighty in the Blood.
Confessions:
- Psalm 25: 16 Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
- Psalm 25: 17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged; O bring thou me out of my distresses.
- Psalm 25: 20 O keep my soul, and deliver me; let me not be ashamed for I put my trust in thee.
- Psalm 9: 9 The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed; a refuge in times of trouble.
- Isa. 50: 7 For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded, therefore have I set my face like a flint and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
- 2Cor 10: 5b …. Bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
- Phil. 4: 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding shall keep your HEARTS and MINDS through Christ Jesus.
- 2 Tim. 1 : 7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of a sound mind.
1. Father, I confess that, in the past I had held unforgiveness, sometime bitterness and resentment in my heart against certain people who had hurt or disappointed me.
2. I now recognise this as a sin and confess it as sin, for You have said in Your Word that if we confess our sin, You are faithful and just to forgive us our sin and to cleanse us of all unrighteousness (1 John 1: 9).
3. I do now forgive the following people, whom I can remember who have hurt or disappointed me. (Mention names of those who come to your mind). I now freely forgive all these people and ask You to bless them if they are living. I also forgive myself for all my many faults and failures, for You have freely forgiven me.
4. Thank You Father for freedom from the load of unforgiveness, bitterness and resentment in Jesus name. Father, I confess to You, that in the past, through ignorance, through curiosity or through wilfulness, I have come into contact with certain sinful acts. I now recognise this as a sin and confess it as sin, claiming forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
5. I also renounce and confess as sin any oath which I have made to any false god and any idolatry in which I have been involved.
6. Satan, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, and I am closing any door which I or my ancestors may have opened to you and your demons in the name of Jesus.
7. I renounce Satan and his demons, I declare them to be my enemies and I command them out of my life completely in the name of Jesus.
8. In the name of Jesus Christ, I now claim deliverance from any and all evil spirits which may be in me (Joel 2: 28). Once and for all, I close the door in my life to all occult practices and command all related spirits to leave me now in Jesus name.
9. I break every curse of mental destruction in the name of Jesus.
10. I release myself from the hold of any evil strongman in the name of Jesus.
11. I command all spirits of confusion to loose their hold upon my life in the name of Jesus.
12. Call the spirit you do not desire in your life by name. Then issue the command firmly and repeatedly that the spirits must come out in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Pray as follows: You spirit of ……, loose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus
1. Mental illness 2. Hallucinations 3. Insanity 4. Lunacy


Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,email or call us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.


By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.