Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Verses of scripture for restoration (and prayers).

Brethren,
Verses of scripture are very important in day to day prayers;these are some prominent verses of scripture for restoration! May the Almighty GOD register Jesus´ name. AMEN!
tremendous testimonies in our lives through these prayers in
Verses of scripture for restoration (and prayers).

Isaiah 50
7For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
8He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him
come near to me.
9Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.


Job 22:28
28Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Job 20:15
He hath swallowed down riches, and he shall vomit them up again: God shall cast them out of his belly.

Psalm 84:11
11For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.


Isaiah 45
1Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
2I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
3And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
23I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.


Isaiah 60
15Whereas thou has been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
16Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
17For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.
19The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
20Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.


Zephaniah 3
19Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.
20At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.


Psalm 16:6
6The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.


3 John 1:2
2Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.


Exodus 16
12I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God.
13And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host.


Joel 2:24-27
24And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.
25And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
27And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.


Revelation 3:7-9
7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.


Jeremiah 17:8
8For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.


Psalm 1
1Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.


Psalm 35:27
27Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.


Proverbs 10:22
22The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.


Matthew 6:4
4That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.


Jeremiah 32
27Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?


Isaiah 43
19Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.


Luke 1:37
37For with God nothing shall be impossible.


Exodus 14:14
14The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.


Numbers 23:23
23Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!


Revelation 13:10
10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.


Hosea 4:6
6My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.


Isaiah 40:31
31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


Isaiah 50:7
7For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.


Zechariah 11
9Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another.


2 Samuel 22:45
45Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me.


Jeremiah 1
12Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.


Isaiah 55
11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.


Genesis 22
16And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
17That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
18And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.


Hebrews 6
14Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.


Proverbs 22:7
7The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.


Prayer Points (Spiritual warfare)
1. Every evil family pattern in my life,be stopped and altered for to favour me,in the name of Jesus!
2. Every marine power dragging my virtues back into the depth of the waters,release it and die in Jesus´ name!
3. Locust powers of my father´s house feasting upon my life,release me and die in the name of Jesus!
4. Every household power trying to render me crippled,die in Jesus´ name!
5. Every evil blockade on my way to victory and success,clear now in the name of Jesus!
6. Every parental curse upon my life,break and release me now in the name of Jesus!
7. Every household,demonic and witchcraft captivity in my life,break and release me now in the name of Jesus!
8. Every evil pot or any other monitoring gadget working against my destiny,explode and scatter by fire in the name of Jesus!
9. Every evil eye monitoring me for evil,recieve blindness by fire in the name of Jesus!
10. I disconnect myself from every evil foundation by fire in the name of Jesus!
11. You evil debt I inherited in the dream,I reject and disinherit you by fire in the name of Jesus!
12. Owner of evil load of infirmity and paralysis in my life,carry your load and die in the name of Jesus!
13. Every convenant with marine Powers in my life,break and release me now in the name of Jesus!
14. Any man or woman that must die for me to prosper according to the will of God,die in the name of Jesus!
15. Barrenness in my life,stop and become fruitfulness in the name of Jesus!
16. My virtues stolen and hidden under the waters, I recover you by fire now in Jesus´ name!
17. My virtue,stolen and hidden under and above the earth, I recover you by fire now in Jesus´ name!
19. Every vehicle of my life that has been siezed by household and witchcraft powers, be restored to me now by fire in the name of Jesus!
20. Every evil custodian of my blessings,restore it to me and die by fire in the name of Jesus!
21. I pursue,I overtake and I recover by fire all the years the locust has eaten in my life in the name of Jesus!


May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvary greetings!
Welcome to ´´takeitbyforce´´ blog page. Your prayer requests are welcome. God bless you for commenting.